A year or so ago I installed a little piece of code from ClustrMaps on our Ning community to give us access to some statistics as to where people who visit our instructional designer community come from. You've undoubtedly seen the mini version of this map on the right hand side of our community. If you click on this map (on the right) you will get a larger version.
Most of the visitors, understandably, are from the US, since that's where most our classmates and alumni are from, but the amazing thing is that there were a number of visitors from various European, African and Asian countries. I am wondering of those people are alumni working abroad (if so, you probably have some pretty interesting stories to tell!), or if they are people not affiliated with the UMass Boston Instructional Design program and are either interested in it, or if they are interested in joining a community of instructional designers.
I wonder what next year's clustrmap will look like :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment